Breaking News
Cape Central High School Newspaper

The Tiger

Cape Central High School Newspaper

The Tiger

Cape Central High School Newspaper

The Tiger

College Visits

College+Visits

This year is flying by fast, it’s already time for students at Cape Central High School to get a head start on visiting colleges. There are so many promising colleges to pick from and our students have visited an extremely wide variety of them.

One of our juniors, Sydney Ringwald, has already visited three colleges. She went to Ball State, Florida Atlantic University(FAU), and Fordia Gulf Coast University(FGCU). Ringwald mentioned that she likes FAU and FGCU because they are located in Florida which is a place she would prefer to go to college. Although she would love to go to college in Florida she does wish it could be closer to home. She had the opportunity to visit these colleges because of a swim meet. Ringwald got to experience the schools from a students point of view and live on campus for a whole weekend. She said FGCU might be her dream college and she would love to swim there.

Ringwald isn’t the only student who has started her college journey. Sahil Khot is also a student at CHS who began his journey by visiting Washington University in St. Louis Missouri. Although Khot would prefer to attend an ivy league college, he enjoyed the university’s campus and architecture. He claims it is a good college and likes that it is close to home.

Visiting colleges is an important part of deciding your future and it’s amazing that these students are getting ahead of the curve.